Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Royal Tour

I'm trying to do a better job of taking pictures of everything here- our neighborhood, trips we take, and just generally all the great and funny things we see on a daily basis.  But, I am loathe to be that annoying foreigner with a camera.  So, I've taken only a few, and mostly surreptitiously.  Alas!  In my own apartment, I can take as many pictures as I like!  Plus, I owe my Auntie Betty pictures of our apartment.  Here they are:


We have, of course, a thrilling living room, complete with a 10,000lb table.  I am not kidding, that coffee table is a monster.



A sweet teeny kitchen that leads out to our balcony,

 
Two burner stove, no oven,

Oh, look, I made some noodles with miso, garlic, and tofu.


Bedroom with a REAL bed (not common here, it seems)


A big closet,

 The bike room,




Miniature musical washing machine,

And lastly, our awesome retractable drying rack. Edit: Sorry for the gross lighting conditions.  It was evening, after Ms. Yuki and her cleaning crew left.  If I waited for the weekend and daylight, the place would be trashed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment